Please report invasive species using our Report A Sighting Web page. Reporting your sighting directly into our system will ensure that it is quickly routed to the agency best able to handle it. Reporting to staff via telephone or e-mail often requires follow-up to collect the information and delays response.

If you are unsure which response agency to contact or have a general question, let us know. The council is a hub between all agencies and can help avoid calling multiple offices. If you reach a voicemail, we will return your call as quickly as possible.

Phone: (360) 704-0973
Telephone Device for the Deaf (TDD): 711

Street Address 
Recreation and Conservation Office 
1111 Washington Street S.E.
Olympia, Washington 98501

Mailing Address 
Washington Invasive Species Council 
Recreation and Conservation Office 
P.O. Box 40917 
Olympia, Washington 98504-0917

For technical issues concerning this Web site, please contact the Webmaster.