Join the Webinar
December 6, 2022
4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
This virtual event will explore the statewide approach of pulling together to prevent and stop noxious weeds.
- Washington’s Noxious Weed Laws and Responsibility for Control
- Identification and Control of Recently Listed Noxious Weeds
- Problem Agricultural Weeds and How to Control Them
- Using Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and Success Stories in King County
- Resources for Technical Assistance, Weed Prevention Protocols, and Pathways for Reporting
State Noxious Weed Control Board
- Janet Spingath, member
- Mary Fee, executive secretary
- Anne Schuster, education specialist
County Noxious Weed Control Boards
- Susan Bird, project coordinator and outreach specialist (Yakima County Noxious Weed Control Board)
- Tom Erler, noxious weed specialist (King County Noxious Weed Control Program)
Washington Invasive Species Council
- Justin Bush, executive coordinator
- Maria Marlin, community outreach and environmental education specialist
The Washington State Department of Agriculture will award three pesticide license recertification credits to attendees. If you have questions about the event, please e-mail NoxiousWeeds@agr.wa.gov.
This Zoom Webinar is hosted by the Washington State Noxious Weed Control Board and Washington Invasive Species Council.